At First Alliance Church, our passion is the transformation of each and every person. We envision this transformation happening by the power of the Holy Spirit filling us with Christ’s extraordinary love, enabling us to love others unconditionally.
As the Body of Christ, we envision:
- Continually worshiping God through prayer, song, acts of service, speaking God’s Word and sharing our stories; these enable us to experience God’s heart.
- Frequently and passionately sharing the good news of Jesus’ love and salvation through personal relationships, ministries, and community outreach.
- Committing ourselves and our support to take the Gospel throughout the world.
- Selflessly serving others.
- Applying the Word of God to our lives for personal growth.
- Investing in each other’s growth through the discovery and use of spiritual gifts.
- Creating an atmosphere to help develop godly families that can both experience healing and grow in love.
- Developing spiritually mature men and women to provide direction, mentoring, and modeling of God’s love.
We envision that spiritual power and energy, righteousness and justice, lived out with extraordinary love, will flow to our community, and will be living proof of the loving God to our neighbors and the world until the return of Christ the King.
We aspire to be transformed followers of Jesus Christ who reach our neighbors and the world with living proof of a loving God.
These nine values represent who we are and who we want to be as a church. It is our desire that these values will guide us in fulfilling our mission and vision.
We make mature disciples by: (John 13:34,35)
– teaching them to respond to God’s authority. (Matthew 28:18-20)
– challenging them to rely on the Holy Spirit. (Ephesians 3:16-21)
– encouraging them to discover and use their spiritual gifts. (1 Peter 4:10)
– preparing them to effectively serve. (Matthew 20:25-28)
We value lost people and seek to draw them to saving faith in Jesus Christ.
We value families and provide a Christ-centered environment in which they can thrive. (Ephesians 5:21-6:4)
We develop loving relationships, encourage each other and devote ourselves to be accountable to each other. (Hebrews 10:24-25)
We develop and equip godly men and women to provide spiritual direction, strategic focus, mentoring, and modeling of God’s love with spiritual maturity.
We obey Christ’s Great Commission by committing ourselves and our support to take the Gospel throughout the world. (Matthew 28:18-20)
We seek first to know God’s heart to guide us in all that we do and seek His power to accomplish His will. (Jeremiah 29:11-14a)
Preaching and Teaching:
We present God’s Word to challenge and equip people of all ages to grow in their relationship with Jesus Christ. (2 Timothy 3:16,17; 4:2)
We acknowledge God’s supreme value and worth in our personal life and in our corporate gatherings. (Romans 12:1)