KIDS FIRST After School Program
Kids First is our new After School Program offered at First Alliance Church. Welcome to our pilot flight into reaching the needs of our community, one child at a time.
Start date: January 2023
Days of the week: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
Time: School dismissal – 6:00pm (roughly 4:00-6:00pm)
HOW CAN YOU HELP?
- Become a prayer partner
- Consider helping (paid or volunteer)
- Areas such as set up/tear down, cooking, arts and crafts, games, music, homework help, check-in/check-out, prayer, donations, and more!
- Whether that be materially or financially
- Spread the word!
- to families who have children that would benefit from the program
- do you know adults who could help?
Please read through the details below and reach out to me (Miss Laurel) if you have any questions! You will also find job descriptions for the volunteer and paid positions attached to this email.
Purpose for the After School Program: To reach more families within the community with the Gospel and to be more intentional with our outreach as a church and as a ministry of the church. Our desire with this program is to also provide a safe environment for children to receive education and biblical enrichment.
Name of Program:
More information about the program and job descriptions can be given upon request. Contact Miss Laurel at firstname.lastname@example.org